All the parents /students are hereby informed that:
(1) 10.10.2015 i.e. Second Saturday will be a half day for the students of class 1st to 12th. First half Time table will be followed on that day. Students to carry books and notebooks of first four periods. Classes will be over at 11:00 a.m.
(2) There will be a Parent Teacher Meeting on 10.10.2015 for the classes VI,VII,VIII,XI & XII.Meeting timings will be 11:30 a.m. to 1:35 p.m. The
All the parents are hereby informed that:
1.The school will remain closed for the students of class Nursery to UKG on 4.9.2015 i.e. Friday because of Teachers' Day Programme.
2. The students of class I to XII will come at usual school timings on 4.9.2015. The school will be over at 11:30am. Buses will ply accordingly.
3.The students of class XII & the participants of teachers' day function will leave after programme.Buses wil
School will remain closed on 2.9.15 keeping in view the strike of vehicles in the town. School activity scheduled for tomorrow will be held on 3.9.15
All the students(Nursery to XII) are hereby informed that the school will remain closed from 6.8.15 to 12.8.15 due to Kanwar Mela as per instructions received from District Administration. The school re-opens on 13.8.2015(Thursday).
All the Parents/Students are hereby informed that:
(1) 11.7.2015 i.e. Second Saturday , will be a half day for the students of class 1st to 12th. First half Time table will be followed on that day. Students to carry books and note books of 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th periods. Classes will be over at 11:00 a.m.
(2) The school will remain closed for Nursery to U.KG on 11.7.2015 due to Second Saturday.
DAV University Jalandhar is going to organize its Registration & On Spot Admission program on 13th June 2015 at DAV Centenary Public School, Jagjeetpur, Haridwar on 13.6.2015 (Saturday) from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
You please make it convenient to attend this program in the interest of your ward.
Scholastic India Pvt. Ltd., Gurgaon is going to organize a book fair in the school's multipurpose hall from 21-05-15 to 23-05-15(during school timing only). The students/parents who want to purchase the book(s) from the book fair can do so.
Summer vacation for the students of class Nursery to UKG will be from 22.5.2015 and for class I to XII will be from 23.5.2015. The school reopens on 1.7.2015 after summer vacation.
The school will remain closed on 13th April and 14th April 2015 on account of Baisakhi and Ambedkar Jayanti respectively
Parents are requested not to come on 4th and 6th April 2015, for submitting books of their ward. Students have to bring all the books and stationery on their joining date.
Click Gallery Section for New School Uniform
The result of class VI,VII,VIII & XI which was scheduled to be declared on 2.4.2015 will now be declared on 31.3.2015 between 8:30 a.m.to 10:30a m.
The books for class Nursery to VIII will be available by Sanjeev Stationers in the school itself from 31.3.2015 to 6.4.2015. After 6.4.2015 , parents can purchase the books from his shop. The timings will be 9:00a.m. to 2:00 p.m.